I don’t know what it is, but there’s something about reading books and magazines about running that makes me want to sprint out the door and immediately apply what I’ve learned. One book I just finished, by Mark Remy of Runner’s World, is called “The Runner’s Rule Book”. It’s a quick read and perfect for [...]
Subscribe & Connect
- 2011. An Epic Year of Running.
- The Runner’s Rule Book
- Running Motivation: Sign Up For a Race!
- Cleaning Up and Enhancing Facebook
- How I Use Foursquare
- My Favorite Running Tools
- You know you have an alcohol problem when…
- What happened to my “personalized” marketing?
- Raise Your Twitter Game With These Great Web Apps
- What if Facebook was around 20 years ago?