Most runners struggle with motivation to varying degrees. We want the results – personal best times, weight loss, a great looking body – but wish the training could be as satisfying as the races. It’s not that running isn’t fun, but runners constantly need something to strive for. As I was reading a great article [...]
Subscribe & Connect
- 2011. An Epic Year of Running.
- The Runner’s Rule Book
- Running Motivation: Sign Up For a Race!
- Cleaning Up and Enhancing Facebook
- How I Use Foursquare
- My Favorite Running Tools
- You know you have an alcohol problem when…
- What happened to my “personalized” marketing?
- Raise Your Twitter Game With These Great Web Apps
- What if Facebook was around 20 years ago?