If you hang out with the cool kids, or are hiding in the bushes nearby listening to their conversations, you have likely heard of or are using Foursquare, the addictive location-based social networking game. For those that aren’t familiar with the new technology, the basic premise is that people take their fancy smartphones and “check [...]
Subscribe & Connect
- 2011. An Epic Year of Running.
- The Runner’s Rule Book
- Running Motivation: Sign Up For a Race!
- Cleaning Up and Enhancing Facebook
- How I Use Foursquare
- My Favorite Running Tools
- You know you have an alcohol problem when…
- What happened to my “personalized” marketing?
- Raise Your Twitter Game With These Great Web Apps
- What if Facebook was around 20 years ago?